Fishing has become more exciting with the best Bubba blades when it comes to preparing and filleting your fish.
Anglers love these best Bubba blades because of their exceptional features. These features make the difference in their precise and perfect cuts.
The Bubba blades offer users great handles with finger indents and robust control. This means that anyone can make use of it.
If you have no time to read it all, here is my top pick:
How do you pick the best Bubba blades on the market? We have made it easier for you with our review.
When you finish reading this article, you can stock up on any size and option of these blades. They are handle when processing any fish.
Bubba provides anglers with different variations of these knives that include battery-powered, electric corded, and different sizes.
This table of comparisons can help you understand these blades better.
Table of Contents
Top Bubba blades my research
|best Bubba blades models||Pros||Cons|
|Bubba 7-inch Tapered Flex Fillet Knife
|It has some issues with the blade being not razor-sharp were found.|
|Bubba 110V Electric Fillet Knife
|Bubba 12 Inch Flex Curved Fillet Knife
|BUBBA Li-Ion Cordless Electric Fillet Knife
|BUBBA 9-Inch Tapered Flex Fillet Knife
My favorite 5 best Bubba blades
Here are some of the best of these blades I tested:
Bubba 7-inch Tapered Flex Fillet Knife
The Bubba knives do not disappoint with their handles, and the Bubba 7-inch Fillet Knife comes with a unique handle.
It has well-engineered handles that would impress you. Its thermoplastic polymer-made handles offer a textured non-slip grip.
You enjoy a firmer control of the knife when you use it. The blade offers a trigger grip for secure holding.
Users get safety guards that protect their hands from sharp blades. All these features ensure that you experience safety and robust control.
The blade would not slip off from your hands or get you injured during your operation. It is a tapered flex blade.
It provides a combination of flexibility and flexibility that ensures that you fillet around bones and cut through heavy meat or fish bones.
This Bubba knife is 7 inches blade length and has a length of 13 inches. This length lets users operate on any type of fish size.
It has a reduced thickness that aids in a simple and effortless cutting. The blade is extremely strong because of its high-carbon stainless steel blade with titanium nitrate coating.
You get a sheath for secure storage. You can carry the blade around without challenge.
- The blade has a high-carbon stainless steel material that makes it a robust cutting knife.
- The presence of the titanium nitrate coating makes the blade non-sticky, resistant to corrosion and rust.
- It functions as a tapered flex blade, which is suitable for both flexible and rigid jobs.
- It offers a textured, non-slip grip that provides control and comfort.
- It comes with a sheath for storing it securely.
- It has some issues with the blade being not razor-sharp were found.
- Bubba 110V Electric Fillet Knife
Are thinking of buying any of the best Bubba blades? Bubba 110V Electric Fillet Knife is a choice to pick.
We know that filtering large fish can take your strength. If these fishes are in bulks, it could take time.
You will require an electric fillet knife to help you complete the task within a short time. This knife is listed under the high-quality electric knives.
The Bubba 110V Fillet Knife is designed to offer a superior 110V corded electric tool. It has 4 different blade options, 12-inch e-stiff, 9-inch e-stiff, 9-inch e-flex, and 7-inch e-flex blade.
This knife is suitable for stiff and flex blades. Filleting fish of any size has become easier with this blade.
The knife can be dismantled for a thorough cleaning. It offers you a 110V power that is robust enough to cut through heavy meats and fish bones.
It has a special air-flow system that increases the transmission output of the motor. You get an 8-feet long cord for mobility. I
The model is among the best Bubba blades with an 8.5-inch handle. This handle is designed ergonomically with an anti-slip grip.
You enjoy secure holding and comfort. The ergonomic trigger offers operational ease. It has serrated blades that are made of high-carbon stainless steel.
The titanium coating makes it durable and resistant to rust and corrosion.
- It offers 4 different blade options for filleting all fish sizes.
- This model comes with an anti-slip grip with a finger to have a secure hold.
- It has an ergonomic handle and trigger that provides operational ease.
- The blade has a unique airflow system that maximizes transmission output.
- Its high-quality blade material offers rust and corrosion resistance.
- Its gears might overheat and wear out due to long time use.
- Bubba 12 Inch Flex Curved Fillet Knife
Bubba 12 Inch Flex Curved Fillet Knife is among the best Bubba blades. It comes with a long blade and heavy-duty construction.
The tool is excellent for cutting any large bony fish like wahoo or tuna, and heavy meats. It functions as a flex blade.
It is suitable for gliding through large fish’s bones and cutting through heavy meats. It comes with a length of 18 inches, a 6-inch handle, and a 12-inch blade.
The construction provides great balance, which ensures that it is strong for any heavy cutting. This product is made of high-carbon stainless steel.
When it comes to the best Bubba blades with razor-sharp edges, this knife is great. You can cut through large fish without difficulty.
Its superior finishing prevents discoloration, stains, rust, and corrosion. Its ergonomic handle with a contoured grip ensures a firm control.
You can hold the knife without difficulty in wet or slippery conditions. It has a sheath for easy movement and usage.
- The knife is a 12-inch blade for larger fish filleting.
- It comes with an ergonomic handle, which allows you to experience a comfortable hold.
- It has a solid contoured grip that offers control and safety.
- The model has sharp edges for perfect and precise fillet cutting.
- It has a well-built and quality material that makes it durable.
- Its long blade can cause beginners to have a hard time handling it.
- BUBBA Li-Ion Cordless Electric Fillet Knife
We cannot talk about the best Bubba blades without mentioning Bubba Li-Ion Cordless Electric Fillet Knife.
If you want to cut a bulk of fish with a manual blade, it requires strength, but with an electric corded blade, you do not stress your hand much.
This knife is designed to making your filleting or cutting easier. The Bubba Li-Ion Fillet Knife functions more like a corded electric knife.
However, it runs on a lithium-ion battery, which offers power without the need of a cord. It has a replacement battery and includes a battery life indicator too.
The user can monitor the battery and know when to replace the battery. The charging cord ensures that you charge the knife effortlessly.
It features 8.5-inch in length and has an exceptionally designed ergonomic handle. You get a perfect fitting in your hands.
Users get secure holding and full control of the blade, thanks to its textured non-slip grip. The trigger guard and security lock are for extra security measures.
It has a great combination of 2 flexible blades and 2 stiff blades to cut any fish size or type. The model offers you different lengths.
Its molded carrying case can help you store all the units securely. The blade can be detached for easy storage or cleaning.
- It does not need cords because it is battery-powered.
- The battery is replaceable and allows you to change it anytime.
- Its battery life indicator helps you monitor the battery level.
- The blade comes with four blades that fillet all sizes of fish.
- All units are dismantlable for easier cleaning and storage
- The handles might not fit smaller hands.
- BUBBA 9-Inch Tapered Flex Fillet Knife
Bubba 9-Inch Tapered Flex Fillet Knife is one of our best Bubba blades. It has an advantage over the stiff and flex blades when cutting meats or bones.
It comes with 9 inches long blade and is quite popular among fishers and anglers. The versatility is what you would appreciate.
It has razor-sharp blades that can slice fish and meats effortlessly, including salmon, the bigger carps, catfish, and others.
This blade is listed among the most iconic fillet stylish knives from Bubba. It offers rigidity and flexibility.
You can fillet or cut through fish bones or thick meat in a precise operation. Its blade length is suitable for filleting and slicing medium to the big fishes.
The anti-slip contoured grips, ergonomic handle, safety guards, and trigger grip offers users safety, comfort, and control.
You do not have to worry about accidents when you make use of it. The sheath is used to protect the knife while carrying and storing, and protecting the user.
It is constructed as high-carbon stainless steel. Its titanium nitrate coating prevents rust and corrosion.
This ensures that the blade is durable and easier to clean without stains and discoloration.
- The model is a 9-inch blade length, which is suitable for medium to large fish.
- It has a robust blade that provides effortless cutting.
- It features an anti-slip handle grip that prevents slipping off and offers firm grips.
- It comes with a sheath that covers the knife while carrying.
- It has a high-quality material that does not rust, corrode, or stain.
- The blade size makes it challenging to cut through small fishes
- The blade can get dull after some use.
Bubba blades FAQ
Are Bubba fillet knives good?
Yes, Bubba fillet knives are extremely good.
Can I sharpen Bubba blades?
Yes, Bubba knives need sharpening.
How flexible should a fillet knife be?
Are filleting knives and boning knives the same?
No, they are not the same.
What size fillet knife is right for me?
These knives come in many different sizes, and each one is suitable for a specific range of fish sizes.
This brand has not disappointed us with its amazing products. You can select any of these knives from our list.