Exhibit Space Agreement and Reservation
1415 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
855-515-1144 or 206-971-8000
GMREC VII exhibitors will be in the Seattle Ball Room 3. Table top exhibits or pull out displays are recommended due to the narrowness of the space. Standard pop up booths can be accommodated, but they may not be able to fit the 8 ft table that is provided. You are responsible for moving all your material to and from your booth space.
Exhibition Company/Organization: ______________________________________________________________________
Mailing Address: ______________________________________________________________________
City/State/Zip (Country Code): ______________________________________________________________________
Tel. Office: ____________________________________
Web site: ______________________________________
$2,450 per booth (refer to space layout) 8ft draped table and 1 chair are included. Please confirm. Each exhibit space has an 8’ x 30” exhibit table In addition to the exhibit fee, exhibitors are provided 2 full registrations at the OREC Member Rate.
1st Exhibitor Pass: Name/Title/Company on badge: ___________________________________
2nd Exhibitor Pass: Name/Title/Company on badge: __________________________________
# Booth Units: _________
50% Payment due upon making this reservation. Balance due: March 15, 2014.
Please indicate which spot you would prefer. We will make every effort to provide you with the spot you wish to have.
1st Choice __________________________
2nd Choice __________________________
3rd Choice ___________________________
Send Check made payable to “Foundation for Ocean Renewables” to:
12909 Scarlet Oak Drive
Darnestown, Maryland 20878
Please complete and return this form to: 7th Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference; 12909 Scarlet Oak Dr. Darnestown, MD 20878
Questions: Sean O’Neill (301) 869-3790, email@example.com
7th Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference Exhibit Rules and Guidelines:
1. Exhibit Content: We anticipate that these booths will be professional in nature and display industry standard images and messages relating to ocean energy, renewable energy, policy, technology, services, and products deemed appropriate for this conference.
2. Food: All food items must be supplied and prepared by a licensed caterer who is a certified food handler and carries the necessary liability and workman’s compensation.
3. Beverage: A licensee is responsible for the administration of sale of alcohol beverage and service in accordance with the Alcohol Beverage Control Regulations.
4. Cancellations: 50% booth deposit is due upon making a space reservation prior to March 15, 2013. Full payment or balance is due no later than March 15, 2013. No refunds after March 31, 2013. Booths will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
5. Audio Visual: If you require audio visual equipment or assistance of any sort, that will be at your own expense and arrangement. Please contact
6. Power Supply: Standard 110/120 volt power is available via wall outlets at no charge.
7. High Speed Internet: High speed internet is available throughout the Red Lion
8. Fed/Ex Kinkos: located
There is a nearby FedEx/Kinkos just two blocks away at the Washington State Convention Center. It is located between 7th and 8th avenue on Pike Street. The address is listed below:
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
735 Pike St #11-13, Seattle, WA
Also, a screen shot is depicted below which shows the location of the FedEx/Kinkos (the “A” on the map). The hotel is located at the corner of 5th and Pike (so thankfully it is of close proximity).
CALLING THE RED LION FOR EXHIBITS:
Call the hotel’s general line (206) 971-8000 for any general questions. For example:
.Questions regarding directions
.Questions regarding rooms
.Questions regarding the hotel in general
For questions regarding shipping and receiving/event space, please also call (206) 971-8000 and simply state the inquiry. The operator will direct you to the Instant Service Department who works specifically with shipping and receiving and can answer your questions